Uber Clone V1.6 brings you a feature that helps in saving more on your travel. You can pool your friends en route, split the fare, and lower the cost of your travel.
Will this not be beneficial?
In this release, we have implemented the Split Fare functionality which aids in splitting the ride cost seamlessly.
This is how it works:
1. The Primary Rider sends a request for Split Fare to the mobile Contacts.
2. The Contacts are prompted with a notification to accept the Split Fare request.
3. If a Contact accepts the request, the Primary Rider is notified about the acceptance and the details are displayed in the Splitting Fare section.
4. The accepted Riders/Contacts are then picked at their location.
5. When the trip is complete, the fare is split based on the distance traveled by the Riders.
6. The shared fare receipt is sent to all the Riders.
7. The payment details of each Shared Rider is notified to the Driver.